Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lately...

So I haven't posted anything in a couple of days. Last Thursday I went to work as a substitute nurse. It wasn't bad. Peyton stayed with my mom. I didn't have access to the computer so it was kinda boring. I'm glad I took my book. I've been reading A Lineage of Grace, by Francine Rivers. It's been good. It's about 5 women in the bible Tamar, Rehab, Ruth, Bathsheba, and Mary. God has really taught me somethings through it. It's fictional stories mixed with biblical history. It's very good.
So if you all would like to you can pray for me. Pray that I stay motivated to run. I hate running, but it is so good for me. It makes me feel good. I just have a hard time getting myself motivated to do it on my own. I need to learn to be self-sufficient when it comes to exercise. I have a hard time wanting to do anything on my own, Jordan will testify to that. I just need help! Anyway enough about that.
Peyton is sitting up even longer. She's doing the face to toes sit up. She seems like she is regressing a little, she rolls from her back to her stomach. But when she gets on her stomach she has a hard time going back to her back. I think partially it is she wants to be able to see so she doesn't want to roll back on her back.
Well not much is new here other than that! I had a good birthday! I bought myself some new running tennis shoes with my b-day money. I also got a new jogger stroller! Yea, running! It's so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment