Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today we celebrated two things, Mother's Day and Peyton's dedication to the Lord. I don't know which is better:) I am so glad we were able to dedicate her to the Lord. I truly pray that Jordan and I will be dedicated in raising our child in the way of the Lord. She is the best gift ever, but Jordan did surprise me with another gift. He got me a pedicure and massage to do with my mom and sisters. I thought we were just getting one for my mom, but Jordan got me the same thing and Aaron got Crystal the same thing. So we are all going together! Yea! I can't wait for Crystal and Aaron to come. We miss them so much! Anyway, My in-laws were here for Peyton's dedication. My grandparents and my side of the family were at church as well. It was so special. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. Thank you Lord Jesus for all the wonderful blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment