Friday, May 14, 2010

This week

SO I don't know why, but I can't seem to load my videos onto my blog. I'll have to have Jordan figure it out:) This week has been so busy. We got our garage sale together and opened on Thursday. I have never seen so many people at a garage sale! I was so surprised. My friend from college is coming to visit me(Laura)! I'm so excited to see her! It has been maybe 2years since I've seen her? I can't remember. Isn't that sad. I miss all my college girl buddies. I love you all so much! I was having withdraws from my child. My mom watched her all day yesterday for the garage sale and the day before she watched her for a bit while I did errands. I love my baby so much. I am so thankful to the Lord Jesus for her! Well, I need to get back to cleaning, because I don't want my house to be a wreck when Laura gets here!

1 comment:

  1. Have you figured out the video thing yet? I haven't either. Guess I should have my computer-savvy husband look at it and stop stalling...

    ReplyDelete