Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yea!

My husband is coming home in the morning! He should be here when I wake up! Yea finally! I have missed him so much. It doesn't help that I post pictures of him on facebook. It makes me miss him that much more. I think it has helped to have Peyton, cuz then I'm not entirely by myself doing nothing. She is such a blessing from God above. If I do nothing on Mother's Day or get nothing, I honestly will not be disappointed because I already have the best gift, my daughter. She is enough for me. The Lord has made me a mommy, that's awesome enough. I don't understand the depth of why God loves me. I fail Him over and over again. Yet He pours out His love so greatly. Why? Why does He love me? I just don't get it. I hope you don't think I am conceded in saying that. I love you Lord! I pray that if anything that my life is a reflection of His love. I have so many areas I need to work at. One of them being selflessness. Yeah. That's a biggy for sure! I have a hard time with it. I want to do what I want to do when I want to do it! Ugliness. That's all I have to say. What ugliness. My heart was so black and infested with sin before Jesus. Thank you for throwing that one away and giving me a new one! Ok, enough about that. Well, I guess I'm gonna go to bed! Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment